Walt Disney World 10K is the newest race of the weekend of endurance events at Disney World in Orlando, Florida, including the Disney Marathon, Half marathon and Family Fun Run 5K. The event is held since 2014. This 6.2 mile course is the perfect distance for runners of all skill levels. Winding throughout Epcot® and the scenic World Showcase, it is the newest way to be part of the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend.
Men: 5:30 a.m.
Women: 5:30 a.m.
You can register for Walt Disney World 10K when registrations are live. The registration fee is $95 for the 10k if registered earlier. Registration fees include entry to the race, on-course support, post-race refreshments, a technical t-shirt, goody bag, finisher’s medal, and on-World transportation.
Course / Route Map
This 6.2 mile course is the perfect distance for runners of all skill levels. Winding throughout Epcot® and the scenic World Showcase, it is the newest way to be part of the Walt Disney World® Marathon Weekend. There will be Disney Characters and Entertainment on-course.
Race Profile / Elevation Map
Time Limits & Cutoffs
- All athletes must maintain a 16-minute per mile pace throughout the race.
- The race is ChronoTrack B-tag timed.
The 10K is held since 2014 only.
Prize Money & Awards
- Age goup awards to top 3 finishers in each age group.
- Top 3 Overall Male & Female Finishers, Male & Female Wheelchair Finishers, Military Finishers and Overall Masters Champions will be given awards.
T-Shirts, Medals, Certificates
- All participants will receive Champion® Unisex Long-Sleeved Marathon Tech Shirt.
- All finishers will be given 10K Finisher medal.
Water Stops & Refreshments
- There will be no food stops located along the 10K.
- Dasani water and PowerAde stops along the course.
- At finish – one bottle of Dasani water, one bottle of PowerAde, fruit, and various other food items.
Expected Race Day Weather
- Temperature: 54°F to 69°F
- Humidity: 54% to 86%
- Wind Speed: 5 mph to 10 mph