Garmin FR 410
Garmin FR 405CX
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 305
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 910XT
The EIF REVLON Run/Walk For Women is a 5K run which is held in Los Angeles, California, USA. The run takes place at the Los Angeles Memorial Colisseum at Exposition Park, just off the 110 Freeway in downtown Los Angeles. The EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women has come a long way since its inception 2 decades ago. This is one of the largest fundraising events in the country dedicated to support cutting-edge women’s cancers research and help provide diagnostic treatment services for medically under-served women.
The event attracts more than 40,000 men, women and children on Mother’s Day weekend in an amazing display of support for the women in our lives.
May 10, 2014
You can register on the official website of EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women (LA) 5K. A $35 registration fee is required for all participants. On-site event day registration will be $45.
Course / Route Map
Be inspired as you step out on the course with 40,000 participants from all walks of life, united by the common dream of finding a cure for women’s cancers. The Run/Walk starts under a sea of confetti just outside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, and ends as you run or walk through the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum tunnel to cross the finish line on the majestic Olympic field.
Race Profile / Elevation Map
Time Limits & Cutoffs
- This is an untimed event.
- There will be a timing clock at the start line and at the finish line so those who would like to keep track of their own time can do so.
- This event is not a qualifying race.
- This is an untimed event
Prize Money & Awards
- Fundraising incentive awards are given at various levels
T-Shirts, Medals, Certificates
- All participants will be given T-shirt.
Water Stops & Refreshments
- Aquafina water and a snack item are available to participants along the route and after they cross the finish line.
Expected Race Day Weather
Temperature: 58°F to 67°F