The EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women is a 5K run which is held in Los Angeles, California, USA. The run takes place at the Los Angeles Memorial Colisseum at Exposition Park, just off the 110 Freeway in downtown Los Angeles. Created in 1994 through the committed and collective efforts of the Entertainment Industry Foundation, Lilly Tartikoff and Ronald O. Perelman, the EIF Revlon Run/Walk For Women has grown to become one of the nation’s largest 5K fundraising events. The aim is to raise awareness and critical funds for women’s cancers research, counseling and outreach programs.
You can register on the official website of EIF Revlon Run/Walk for Women (LA) 5K. The registration fee is $35 includes a Revlon Run/Walk For Women t-shirt, medallion, and goodie bag. Late fee of $5 for on-site
Course / Route Map
Be inspired as you step out on the course with 40,000 participants from all walks of life, united by the common dream of finding a cure for women’s cancers. The Run/Walk starts under a sea of confetti just outside the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum, and ends as you run or walk through the Los Angeles Memorial Coliseum tunnel to cross the finish line on the majestic Olympic field.
Race Profile / Elevation Map
Time Limits & Cutoffs
- This is an untimed event.
- There will be a timing clock at the start line and at the finish line so those who would like to keep track of their own time can do so.
- This event is not a qualifying race.
- This is an untimed event
Prize Money & Awards
- Fundraising incentive awards are given at various levels
T-Shirts, Medals, Certificates
- All participants will be given T-shirt.
Water Stops & Refreshments
- Aquafina water and a snack item are available to participants along the route and after they cross the finish line.
Expected Race Day Weather
- Temperature: 58°F to 67°F
- Humidity: 72%