Garmin FR 410
Garmin FR 405CX
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 305
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 910XT
Pat’s Run is the signature fund raising event for the Pat Tillman Foundation. The Pat Tillman Foundation has held Pat’s Run each April since 2005. Pat’s Run serves as a celebration of Tillman’s life. The 4.2-mile run signifies Tillman’s football number 42 at Arizona State University. Pat’s Run features a 4.2 mile run/walk, a .42 mile Kids Run for children 12 and under and a Finish Line Expo.
Held annually in April at Arizona State University’s Sun Devil Stadium, Tempe, Arizona, USA, this 4.2 Mile Run attracts over 35,000 participants, volunteers and spectators from across the country. Together they Run, Walk and Honor Pat’s legacy while raising important funds to support the programs created to pay tribute to his commitment to leadership and service.
Apr 25, 2015
Men: 7:05 a.m.
Women: 7:05 a.m.
You can register on the official website of Pat’s Run. Runners Should register early as space is limited and Pat’s Run registration will sell out. $42 is the registration fees if registered earlier. Fees will increase to $45 at Midnight on February 1. Space is limited, register early!
Course / Route Map
The 4.2 mile course winds through the streets of Tempe and is staged so that all participants finish on the 42-yard line on Frank Kush Field inside Sun Devil Stadium, symbolic of the #42 jersey Pat wore while he was a Sun Devil. The start line is located on the East side of the stadium on Packard Drive.
Race Profile / Elevation Map
Time Limits & Cutoffs
- State-of-the-art ChronoTrack systems will be used to record participants’ times.
Men: Lewis Elliot 20:18 (2010)
Women: Jess Draskau Petersson 23:09 (2007)
Prize Money & Awards
- Awards are presented to the top 3 male, female and race chair finishers.
- Team awards are also presented to fastest, largest and highest fundraising team overall.
T-Shirts, Medals, Certificates
- Commemorative 4.2 mile technical race shirt will be given to all the participants
Water Stops & Refreshments
- There are three aid stations along the course and Runner Refreshment Zones with fruit, sports drink and water at the finish.
Expected Race Day Weather
Highest Average Temperature: 86° F
Lowest Average Temperature: 61° F