Paris Marathon Live TV Broadcast & Online Streaming
Garmin FR 410
Garmin FR 405CX
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 305
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 910XT
The Schneider Electric Paris Marathon will be broadcast live and in full on France 3, Eurosport France, Eurosport International (59 countries), Eurosport Asia (17 countries), Sky Mexico (10 countries), Universal Sports (US), SporTV (Brazil) as well as on the Pan-African channel Supersport (52 countries). Live coverage of the marathon will thus be available in almost 140 countries.
Apart from the live coverage, in total, images of the marathon will be broadcast by 15 channels in 185 countries, either as part of the 52-minute final programme or as part of news topics, thanks to agreements reached with international channels.
The 2012 Paris Marathon was followed live by 736,000 viewers on France 3 (with a peak of 1,260,000 viewers) and an additional 366,000 viewers on Eurosport. With 97 news topics presented in French TV news programmes and magazines, the cumulative audience reached 34.2 million viewers.
Paris Marathon Online
In addition to the official website (www.parismarathon.com) – which provides general information, it is possible to follow the race on:
- Social networks Facebook.com/parismarathon (25,000 fans) and Twitter.com/MarathonParis (2,000 followers).
- Free iPhone/Android mobile applications with all the information about the 2013 race and the possibility to follow your favourite runners as they pass by kilometre points.
- A paying SMS service which sends the time schedules and the finish times of a competitor to two special numbers.
- A video of the race. The participants will be able to discover a video of their performance after the race on the official website. Cameras situated on the route spread over ten or so checkpoints will film images of the runners.
The 2013 Paris Marathon will be available to view live via online streaming on the internet at Universal Sports Marathon section, starting 2:30a for US audience.
- Click here to watch it in the Marathon section
- This live event is free to Astound, BendBroadband, DIRECTV, DISH, Hawaiian Telcom and WAVE Broadband subscribers (based on your package); event will be streamed to our iPad app (download here)
Paris Marathon On Radio
- 13h25 of cumulative airtime on French radio stations
- 361 topics dedicated to the Paris Marathon, in 18 different programmes