Random draw for the 10th anniversary of the Nike Women’s Marathon San Francisco opens 6.3.13. To keep yourself notified of any updates, like NWM facebook page and keep a lookout for notifications. 2012 registration details were as below.
2012 Registration Details
Registration for the 2012 Nike Women’s Marathon will once again be held through a random drawing process. Runners can begin registering for the random drawing beginning Monday, April 9th at 9am PDT. Registration for the random drawing will close on Friday, April 20th at 11:59pm PDT. You may register at any time during the registration period; registering early does not improve your chance of being selected.
Form a Group Before Registering
This year, if you are interested in registering as a group, you can obtain a Group ID prior to registering in the random drawing. The ONLY reason to register as part of a group is if you and your friends only want to run the race if you are all together. During the random drawing selections the group is either accepted as a whole or not at all. Registering as a group does not increase your chances of being selected. If you would like to register as a group, there are FOUR easy steps:
- Designate ONE person in your group to be the group leader.
- Beginning Monday, March 26th, the group leader must obtain a Group ID by completing the Group ID application form.
- Once the Group ID has been obtained, the group leader MUST copy, paste and send the Group ID to everyone in the group. All group members need to copy and paste the Group ID to reduce the chances of typos.
- Starting April 9th, every member of the group needs to input the Group ID in the appropriate box on their own random drawing application. Your Group ID must be entered correctly to be considered. If your group is selected and you mistyped your Group ID during registration, you will not be included in that group.
Random Drawing Procedure
Check Your Registration Status
This year, you can track your random drawing application throughout the registration process! Once you have completed your application, use the searchable database to make sure you entered the correct Group ID, be first to see results at the random drawing site and more!
*New random drawing applications are uploaded at the end of each business day. If you don’t see your in the database right away, just relax, and check back in 24 hours. Then, if you still don’t see it, please contact signmeup.com at NWM@OBEXP.COM
BTW, you can’t trick the system.
- Registering early does not increase your changes of being selected in the random drawing.
- Registering as part of a group doesn’t either.
- You get one entry. Duplicates (registration as both an individual and with a group) are void and grounds for complete removal from the random drawing.
For more information on this year’s event or registration inquires, please email NWM@OBEXP.COM or call us at 1.866.RUN.NIKE.