cheap cialis cialis online in nz generic everyday cialis Mother India Marathon takes place at Narora, Uttar Pradesh, India. It is run on river bank at full moon. The events include marathon, half marathon, 10K and 5K. It is organised by Kisan Log Foundation which is a non-profit organization working for people of rural India who are poor and needy but talented in area of sports, agriculture, education, health, wealth, environment, culture etc. anonymous cheap cialis soft tabs viagra online legit generic cialis best pharmacy viagra price europe
Jul 13, 2014
Men: 5 a.m.
Women: 5 a.m.
- Race Registration starts on 1-4-2014
- Last Date For Registration : 05-7-2014
- Entry fee for the marathon is Rs 800/- per head
Course / Route Map
- Start point- Narora Ganges Bridge
- Route : Ganga Bridge, Right Bank of Ganges, Raj Ghat Railway Bridge, Bihar Ghat, Narora Atomic Power Station Colony, Karanvas Road
- Finish Point- Narora Ganges Bridge.
Race Profile / Elevation Map
Time Limits & Cutoffs
Time Limit: 5 hours
Prize Money & Awards
Top 10 Runners will get prize and award.
T-Shirts, Medals, Certificates
- Every participants will get t-shirt .
- Every finisher will get medal and certificate.
Water Stops & Refreshments
Water stops are located at Narora Bridge, Raj Ghat, Bihar Ghat, Bank of Ganga, Narora Atomic Power Station and Irrigation park.
Expected Race Day Weather