Country Music Nashville Half Marathon takes place in Nashville in the state of Tennessee. The events include marathon, half marathon and mini marathon. The race highlights e scenic course, Live, local bands along the course, Spirited cheer squads lining the course, Brooks Technical Participant Shirt, Official Finisher Certificates, Finishers Medal, Gear Bag, Plentiful Course Support, Free Admission to the Finish Line Festival and Post Race Concert.
The marathon was first held in April, 2000. As popularity for the event grew, a half-marathon was added in 2002. This was soon followed by the addition of a kids marathon. Over 35,000 participants took part in the 2012 events.
Event TypeHalf Marathon
You can register on the official website of Country Music Nashville Half Marathon. The registration fees is $100 for the half marathon if registered earlier. Online Registration Closes: April 19, 2015, 11:59 PM PST. There is NO RACE DAY REGISTRATION.
Course / Route Map
The race starts at Downtown Nashville on Broadway and finishes outside LP Field. The course passes through Demonbreun St, Music Row Roundabout, Portland Avenue, Magnolia, Music Circle, Charlotte Avenue, Rosa L. Parks Blvd, Harrison St and Deaderick St.
Race Profile / Elevation Map
Time Limits & Cutoffs
- The course time limit is 4 hours.
- The ChronoTrack timing tag is used to record the time of the runners.
Prize Money & Awards
- Age group awards will be presented 3-deep in all divisions.
- Men & Women Overall 1st- $250
- All runners finishing under 1:05:00 (m) and 1:15:00 (w) will be paid $500
regardless of place.
T-Shirts, Medals, Certificates
- Brooks Technical Participant Shirt
- Official Finisher Certificates
- Finishers Medal
Water Stops & Refreshments
- There are 8 water stations along the course.
- Gatorade (Lemon Lime Flavor)is available in alternate stations.
- GU (Vanilla Bean, Mandarin Orange and Strawberry Banana) energy gel is available in the 7th station.
Expected Race Day Weather
The temperature typically varies from 54°F to 72°F and is rarely below 43°F or above 83°F.