Celebration Mangalore 1/2 Marathon & 10K
Garmin FR 410
Garmin FR 405CX
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 305
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 910XT
Celebration Mangalore Half Marathon & 10K, the event which is a part of the Celebration Series is planned in the city of Mangalore, Karnataka, India, during the Panambur Beach Festival as an added exclusive event which has not been organized in the city before. The event will have 3 Categories : 21K Half Marathon, 10K Run and 5K Senior Citizens Run and open for everyone who want to run for fun and be a part of the celebration. The event is open for runners who are 15yrs and above. The runners and the visitors will be entertained by Music Groups, Traditional Dance Groups at the Start/Finish line and also at various points enroute as the theme is on Celebration.
Website: Celebration Mangalore 1/2 Marathon & 10K | Feb 24, 2013
- 21K Half Marathon
- 10K Run
- 5K Celebration Run/Walk
To participate in Celebration Mangalore Half Marathon you can register on the official website. The registration fee for the events is as follows : Half Marathon – Rs.700, 10K Run – Rs.500, 5K Celebration Run/Walk – Rs.100.
Course / Route Map
The running route will cover some of the scenic locations near the Mangalore Port with the River Gurupura on one side of the track and in some places the Tannirbavi Beach can be seen close to the route. The route also has rich green vegetation on either.
Awards and Recognition
- Racer Kit comprising the Chest Number will be given to all the participants on 1st and 2nd February, 2013.
- Timing Chips will be provided to 21K Half Marathon and 10K Runners. Timing Certificate can be downloaded from the event website by the runners.
- The runners will be provided with water, electral, biscuits and fruits in the water stations along the route of the run.
- First Aid Kits will be available at all the water stations.
- Medical Station will be set up at the Start/Finish Point, with the Ambulance patrolling the route to offer medical assistance to the runners.
- Prize Money will be awarded to Top 3 Finishers in the 21 Kms Half Marathon and 10Kms Run under Open Category (15 yrs-45 yrs), Seniors Category (46 Yrs – 60 yrs), Veteran Category (61 yrs-Above) for both Men and Women Runners.
- Special Category for Runners representing Dakshina Kannada District: Prize Money for the Top 3 Finishers in the 21 Kms Half Marathon and 10 Kms Run under Open Category (15 yrs –Above) for both Men and Women Runners.
- For the complete details of the amount to be awarded under all the categories you can refer the Prize Money Page.
- All the finishers in the 21K Half Marathon and 10K will be awarded Finisher Medals.
- Refreshments will be served post the race at the venue.
- Music and Entertainment awaits the participants at the venue post the race.
Results of past runs for all runners are available at Celebration Mangalore Half Marathon Results page.