Garmin FR 410
Garmin FR 405CX
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 305
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 910XT
Bolder BOULDER 10K is one of the largest road races in the US and takes place in Boulder, Colorado, since 1979. The race culminates at the University of Colorado’s Folsom Field with a Memorial Day Tribute with one of the largest Memorial Day gatherings in the United States. Bands and other entertainers will line the course to get the runners to the finish with a smile! No other race in the world incorporates as many waves as this race.
The race currently has 50,000 runners. It is one of the Big Ones, like a moving, breathing entity. Runner’s World magazine recently named BolderBOULDER America’s All-Time Best 10K.
May 26, 2014
Men: 7:00 am
Women: 7:00 am
You can register on the offcial website of BolderBOULDER 10K. There are different packages available.
- T-Shirt Package ($50) – Available in men’s, women’s and kid’s styles
- Long Sleeve T-Shirt Package ($54) – Available in unisex sizing
- Tech Tee Package ($62) – Available in men’s and women’s sizing
- BOLDER Package ($75) – One of each shirt
Course / Route Map
BolderBOULDER 10K one of the world’s largest road races, has decided to change the course a bit. The runners and walkers will start their Memorial Day 10K tradition at 30th and Walnut and head north instead of south. From there runners take a scenic tour of Boulder and finish on the floor of the University of Colorado’s Folsom Field. This will reduce the distance between the start and finish lines, add new scenic sections to the course and make car and bus transportation better. The course change will only impact the first 2K, and after that it’s the same BolderBOULDER course. Bands and other entertainers will line the course to get the runners to the finish with a smile.
Time Limits & Cutoffs
Your time will be captured at the start, finish, and every mile in between by the timing tag attached to your shoe.
Men: Josephat Machuka (KEN) 27:52 (1995)
Women: Delillah Asiago (KEN) 32:13 (1995)
Prize Money & Awards
- The top 15 male and top 15 female runners in each age category win an award.
- It has one of the largest non-marathon prize purses in road racing. The big prize money is in the Team Challenge. While money extends to the top 10 finishers, including $3,000 for the victory, the team prizes begin at $15,000 for 1st, $10,000 for 2nd, and $7,000 for 3rd.
T-Shirts, Medals, Certificates
- Finisher certificates and awards are mailed in late June
- T-shirts will be given to all the participants along with race packets.
Water Stops & Refreshments
The race participants will be provided with filtered water at all four aid stations as well as at the start and finish.
Expected Race Day Weather
Highest Average Temperature: 75°F
Lowest Average Temperature: 46°F