Garmin FR 410
Garmin FR 405CX
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 305
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 910XT
The all-new Saucony Progrid Kinvara 3 is the industry’s most highly anticipated shoe of the season and the third update to the brand’s award-winning natural motion running shoe.
The Kinvara was among the first natural motion running shoes available in the marketplace and positioned Saucony as an industry leader in the category. The Kinvara 3, an even better technical running shoe than its predecessors, delivers more than a great shoe: It inspires an incredible running experience.
The Kinvara 3 Technology
The Kinvara 3, weighing only 7.7 ounces (based on a men’s size 9), is a performance training shoe with a 4mm heel-to-toe offset that positions the runner’s foot during impact in a way that creates a greater range of motion than traditional running shoes (with a 12mm heel-to-toe offset) for the Gastrocnemius-Soleus-Achilles tendon system, allowing for a more powerful running stride.
Saucony has taken the Kinvara 3 to a whole new level with a precision engineered upper that is lighter and more flexible thanks to FlexFilm™ technology, a lightweight, highly dynamic flexible film welded onto the breathable mesh upper that secures and stabilizes the foot while reducing layers to the shoe. Memory Foam heel pods in the collar ensure an ultra-secure ride.
Saucony’s high abrasion EVA exposed foam midsole allows for lightweight protection underfoot, while maximizing rebound and flexibility. XT-900 carbon rubber pods were strategically placed on areas of the Kinvara 3’s outsole for enhanced durability without adding weight. The reengineered outsole includes a beveled heel to better facilitate a natural rolling movement from heel to toe.
Kinvara 3 Specifications
- FlexFilm Upper- Inspired by Saucony’s racing line, FlexFilm is an ultralight flexible material that reduces the number of layers in the upper creating seamless flexibility. FlexFilm is heat bonded directly to the mesh, creating a strong and pliable upper that adapts to the shape of your foot.
- Progrid Heel- Progrid technology in the heel provides underfoot cushioning for enhanced responsiveness and comfort.
- Decoupled Heel- A beveled and decoupled heel unit improves the transition from heel to toe. Previous versions of the Kinvara were not decoupled.
- Improved Responsiveness- Nine triangular lugs under the forefoot create a pistoning effect for a more responsive ride.
- Weight- 7.7 ounces, size 9 men.
What You Will Love It For
- Industry’s leading minimalist shoe with exceptional fit and comfort
- At 7.7 ounces, very light and comfortable, great for your daily runs
- A longer lasting new sole unit
- The 4mm heel-toe drop helps maintain natural running form
About Saucony Kinvara
The Saucony Kinvara, launched in early 2010, has been recognized with numerous industry awards including: “Best Debut” (Runner’s World magazine, Summer 2010); “Gear of the Year” (Outside magazine, Fall/Winter 2010); “Best Shoe in the Performance Category” (The Running Network, Fall 2010); and “Best Debut” (Endurance Sports Media Group, Fall 2010), among others.
The Kinvara 3 is available at select specialty run retailers in men’s sizes 7-13, 14 and 15, and women’s sizes 5-12. In the United Kingdom, the shoe can be ordered through northernrunner.com with free 1st class UK delivery on orders over £70.00.