Garmin FR 410
Garmin FR 405CX
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 305
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 910XT
Josh Cox is the US record holder in the 50K. Which is to say, he runs a lot. 160 miles per week, in fact. Cox is probably the most accomplished American Track and Field Athlete you’ve never heard of because he’s always on the run. Josh holds the American record in the 50K (31 miles!) and last year finished an infinitesimally small seven seconds off the world record.
” I’m a music junkie, I have a library of over 50,000 songs, I train in a group so I don’t listen to music when we’re together but before our hard sessions, when running alone or when the group breaks up I put in my Polk Ultrafit Sport Headphones and fire up the music (when you’re running twice a day everyday, having the right headphones is just as important as the tunes). The right mix can take me away to another place, keep my head in game, or give me the mental tenacity to access the reserves in the well. Different days call for different playlists.
Josh shares his current playlist and answer some questions about music, running and Kenny Powers at Rhapsody.com, an online music subscription service.
Josh Cox’s Playlist
- Tiesto – Chasing Summers (Original Remix)
- Switchfoot – Dark Horses
- Eric Prydz – Call on Me (Radio Edit)
- Switchfoot – Afterlife
- Foster the People – Pumped up Kicks
- David Guetta – Turn Me On (Feat. Nicki Minaj)
- Fun. – We Are Young (Feat. Janelle Monae)
- Calvin Harris – Feel so Close (Nero Remix)
- Gotye – Somebody that I Used to Know featuring Kimbra (Tiesto Remix)
- Survivor – Eye of the Tiger
- Various Artists – Burning Hearts ( From “Rocky IV”) (2006 Digital Remaster)
- The Killers – Human (Armin van Buuren Radio Remix)
- Johnny Cash – God’s Gonna Cut You Down
- Postal Service – Such Great Heights