Garmin FR 410
Garmin FR 405CX
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 305
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 910XT
The Kinvara 2 is the 2011 update to the popular Kinvara, released in 2010 to rave reviews from prominent running publications. The shoe is designed to fit within the growing movement toward minimally-cushioned shoes, allowing for a light, snug fit which brings the foot closer to the ground.
As a result, the Kinvara 2 is considered to be a preferable shoe for runners looking to transition from corrective, cushioned shoes into a lightweight, multipurpose trainer.
The Kinvara 2 retains many of the standard shoe components (sturdy sole, semi-rigid upper unit), but incorporates new design concepts which make the shoes comfortable and easy to wear, such as a unibody sockliner with a sewn-in tongue and a breathable, dual-layer of mesh fabrics on the upper which promote flexibility and moisture wicking.
- Heel ProGrid LITE - Saucony's lighest version of ProGrid that absorbs impact, dissipates shock and sets the foot up for a smooth transition
- EVA+ - An advanced EVA blend that maximizes rebound and durability while minimizing weight
- Moulded EVA Sockliner - Antimicrobial and breathable while providing superior cushioning and ride
- Airmesh Upper - for lightweight breathability for your foot, keeing it cool and free from sweat.
- XT-900TM carbon rubber outsole material offers exceptional traction without sacrificing durability