Garmin FR 410
Garmin FR 405CX
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 305
Garmin FR 405
Garmin FR 910XT
On the 25th of September Berlin will be in Marathon Heaven. One million spectators and more than 70 live bands along the race course of the 28th BMW BERLIN MARATHON will cheer the 40.000 runners and the world’s fastest marathon athletes on towards the finish line. The unbelievable enthusiasm will last forever in the memories of the participants. The last 400 m through the Brandenburg Gate and past the crowded stands accompanied by party music is the absolute highlight in this spectacular marathon.
Saturday, 24th September 2011
- 11:00 a.m. 500 m and 1,000 m Bambini Run (born 2001 or before)
- 3:20 p.m. mini-MARATHON
- 3:30 p.m. Inline Skating Marathon (see extra information)
Sunday, 25th September 2011
- 8:35 a.m. Wheelchair competitors
- 8:45 a.m. Hand cyclists
- 9:00 a.m. Runners and Power-Walkers (no Nordic-Walking)
- Start and Finish – Straße des 17. Juni, between Brandenburg Gate and “Kleiner Stern”. Finish closes for runners at: 3:15 p.m. (time limit: 6:15 h)
- Registration has been closed by the end of February after the participation limit of 40,000 runners had been reached. A list of all registered participants can be found online.
- Registration confirmations mailed to participants in mid-August 2011
- Times will be measured exclusively using the ChampionChip.
- 6 Aid Stations are located along the course: at 9 – 15 – 20 – 25 – 30 – 35,8 km.
- All participants will receive a medal at the finish line (until the finish is closed). The booth for the medal engraving will be located near the finish (Ebertstraße)